We do not sell to PUPPY MILLS, PET STORES or BROKERS!!
For more information call
A $500 Non-Refundable holding fee is required to reserve your pup until ready for new home. The fee will be taken off final purchase. No puppy is considered on hold until holding fee has been placed. If puppy is not paid in full by 8 weeks of age, and picked up by 10 wks. of age, puppy will then be placed back up for sale and puppy holding fee will be forfeited unless prior arrangement have been made. So please make sure you are committed to purchasing a puppy before placing holding fee I also reserve the right to refuse any sale, at any time prior to final payment and return a holding fee if I feel placement may not be in the best interest of the pup!!
Our First Yorkie (Lady)
This is one of our pups at 1 day old and here is one at 4 weeks old.
Hi, my name is Sherry and I am a small in-home breeder of quality tiny & teacup Yorkshire Terriers. We are located in Missouri just south of St Louis. If you are thinking about adding a Yorkie to your family please make sure you realize that Yorkies are a high maintenance dog ! They require a lot of time, and attention and human interaction. Even my biggest pups are small and you need to keep a close eye on them. I don't recommend that you purchase a Yorkie if you are gone a lot, have small children, or if you have another dog of a large breed. My adult Yorkies range between 3 to 5 lbs. and are registered with AKC. All of my pups are raised in my home. They receive a lot of attention and are well socialized. When you purchase one of our puppies you will get a healthy, well adjusted loving puppy that is ready for a new home. Each pup comes with a 1 yr. health guarantee, up- to- date on shots with record, pet carrier, and a puppy pack with everything you need to get started (bowl, blanket, care guide, food, toy-night time buddy, and a few puppy pads). We sometimes ship or meet part way in Missouri. We hope you will enjoy viewing all our pages. If you would like more information you can call 314-753-3595 Or if you prefer you can e-mail us at [email protected]
1. If I like it, it is mine.
2. If it is in my mouth, it is mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it is mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it is mine
5. If it is mine, it must never appear to be
yours in any way.
6. If I am chewing something up, all of the
pieces are mine.
7. If it just looks like mine, it is mine.
8. If I saw it first, it is mine.
9. If you are playing with something and put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it is broken, it is yours.
A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. My life is likely to last 14-16 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.