This male/female Yorkshire Terrier puppy was born on __________ and sold to __________________________________ for the sum of________. With a holding fee
of _________and the remaining balance of ________due on________.
Total amount owed must be paid by the time the puppy is 8 weeks of age and puppy must be accepted by 10 weeks of age. Failure to do so will result in loss of holding fee and the puppy being sold to someone else.
1. All puppies are sold as pet quality, there are no guarantees as to the adult size of the puppy, show potential, temperament, or breeding soundness.
2. This puppy is in sound body and good health at time of sale. All puppies are accompanied by an accurate and up to date medical history, and have been vaccinated and have been wormed according to the veterinarian standards for the age of the puppy. Purchaser agrees to complete scheduled series of vaccinations ON TIME, by a reputable veterinarian in order to protect the puppy. If veterinarian records and vaccination records are not kept, then this contract is deemed null and void.
3. Buyer agrees to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 72 hrs. (not including Sunday and Holidays) for the guarantee to remain valid. Should the veterinarian find the puppy to have a serious life threatening illness or disease (excluding conditions that can be brought on by stress) the puppy will be replaced. No cash refunds!
4. In order for the puppy to be replaced you must return the puppy with the all papers and a written description of the abnormality or proof of illness in writing by a licensed veterinarian within 3 days of purchase. Breeder reserves the right to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian of her choice in order to have the diagnoses verified.
5. In the event of death due to a congenital defect within the first year of age, the puppy must be autopsied by a certified veterinarian with a written report stating the cause of death in order for the puppy to be replaced. When the puppy is replaced it will be replaced with one of equal value as soon as available, after the puppy and all papers have been returned to breeder. Buyer is responsible for all transportation of puppies. Puppy must not be euthanized without prior written approval from the breeder or this guarantee is void!
6. Buyer agrees and understands that the seller will not be responsible for any veterinarian fees due to diagnose, treat, or repair a problem.
7. This puppy is not guaranteed for allergies, injury, size, under or overbite teeth, testacies, Hernia or Hypoglycemia. Hypoglycemia is preventable with good care and feeding. Because luxating patellas and collapsing trachea can be caused by injury, they are not covered after vet’s initial exam. .
8. Buyer agrees to have puppy spayed or neutered by 6 months of age. If puppy is not spayed by 6 months of age this guarantee is void.
9. This guarantee shall become null and void if puppy ownership transfers to anyone other than the origianl buyer. Buyer agrees this puppy is not bought for resale and agrees to keep dog as an inside house pet. Buyer also agrees to never place dog in a rescue or a shelter and must give breeder first right of refusal to take dog back, if it becomes necessary the buyer can no longer keep puppy/dog..
10. Holding fees are NON-REFUDABLE!
I UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT IT BECOMES A BINDING CONTRACT, AND I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE CONDITIONS OF THIS SALE.
Purchaser’s Signature __________________________________________
City ________________ State ______ Zip ___________
Date ________________ Phone ____________________
Seller’s Signature __________________________________________
Date ________________ Phone ___________________